WaterFire Sharon PA
WaterFire Sharon is a world-class art and music event that stimulates all of your senses. Artisans sell their wares, musicians entertain, and at dusk, there is a glorious lighting ceremony. Throughout the rest of the night, as live music entertains, you will enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of over 50 bonfires lit in the Shenango River.
Stay the Friday before and/or Saturday of a WaterFire event and enjoy VIP treatment in Beautiful downtown Sharon.
2020 WaterFire Sharon Dates:
- July 2020 event is canceled
- September 19, 2020 – call ahead to confirm
- Picnic Dinner for Two in the backyard of Donna’s Diner
- “Best View in the City” of the Lighting Ceremony and Entertainment
- Coach Shuttle Service to and from WaterFire
- WaterFire Sharon Commemorative Souvenir
For more information about WaterFire Sharon please click here.
For more information on our overnight WaterFire packages please click here